ABOUT YOUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
You have many choices when choosing a recruiter to represent you for a job opportunity or job search. Picking the right recruiter, especially in a confidential search, can be a tremendous asset.
Here are some important facts about the Case Management Recruiter division to help you determine if we are the right partner for your job search.
- All recruiters go through an industry leading, structured, 80 day recruitment training program in addition to healthcare specific position training and healthcare operations training.
- All recruiters have access to multiple mediums of position based research and access to mentors to discuss any issues relating to your search. The Case Management Recruiter division works in a team fashion focusing only on Case Management.
- The Case Management Recruiter division's staff understands the position responsibilities and if not, they will ask clarification questions to better understand the specific/unique position. Understanding the role helps us ensure the best fit between the candidate and position.
- Active Participation—members of our team, or members of The Clinical Recruiter, stay active in local, regional, and national associations to keep up with new industry trends in both healthcare and recruitment.
- Membership in the Tennessee Association of Recruiters
- Membership in Case Management Society of America (CMSA)
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Membership in American Case Management Association (ACMA)
- Membership in the National Association of Personnel Services
- Membership in Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)